Before I met Kare Anderson, I thought I figured this out: when smart, accomplished and successful people meet or get introduced to one another by friends or colleagues, they seek mutually beneficial opportunities to support and assist each other. These types of conversations often lead to opportunity seeking, which is slightly different from opportunity making.
As soon as I started my first conversation with Kare, she opened yet another corridor in my already full of ideas, buzzing mind, leading me to the deeper Opportunity Making concept with a new twist. She was so clear and crisp in her delivery, with no extra words to spare in communicating the deeper meaning behind the Opportunity Making concept.
Please watch this short TED talk to get a full picture of Kare’s powerful message.
With other talents joined together for the greater good, we can make a tremendous positive social impact in the world TODAY!
This is a most wonderful sound and music to my ears! I realized that most of my life I was and still am, a seeker with an unquenched hunger for a platform of brilliant minds to collaborate better, faster and implement greater ideas together by making a tremendous social impact in the world. This will allow us to “Be the change that you wish to see in the world” as once great teacher Mahatma Gandhi shared.
“All of us have a capacity to do something exceptionally well and make significant contribution.” ~ Kare Anderson
Honing your greatest talents and skills through your authentic message is the key to successful contributions as an opportunity maker that will lead you not only to survive but to thrive in the fast-changing world. Making a new opportunity through a startling, compelling, and credible case, as Kare shares in her TED talk, is going to lead to immense accomplishments.
What Opportunity Maker Can We Be Together? How?
1. Become an Opportunity Maker for Others – It is essential to be an opportunity maker for others first! Everything else will naturally flow and follow.
2. Collaborate & Provide Support – It is a true art to collaborate with people that act, think and process information differently than we do! That is where a true magic takes a place!
3. Connect with Each Other – Truly and deeply connecting with another person is art. It can happen only when we are fully present, aware and open, leaving any judgment aside. That is the moment when true greatness enters the room!
4. Express Appreciation for Others – It is a simple yet profound concept that when only done genuinely, can fully unfold. It will also allow others to appreciate you more and all of your efforts!
5. Share Your Story & Connect with Others – The power of storytelling and sharing will not only assist you in connecting with others but create the safe space for others to share their story and deep desires and passions so opportunity making can grow at the speed of light.
6. Share Your Best Strengths & Talents – What are your best strengths and talents? It is an excellent starting point to discover and then hone those strengths and talents even further so that each one of us is fully ready to significantly contribute.
7. Think Big Ideas & Concepts – The world is indeed very hungry for people with big ideas, innovative minds and new concepts that can make differences NOW! It is so powerful to observe the energy and synergy of a group of people in action while sharing their common interests and unique perspectives and opportunities.
Please share your thoughts, ideas, and recommendations on how to be an Opportunity Maker TODAY!
Massive success to you on your journey as a transformational opportunity leader!
Leave a Legacy – A Legacy That Matters!
Be a Legend – Your Legendary Way!
Learn… Lead… Love… Izabela Lundberg (@IzabelaLundberg) is CEO and Founder of Izabela Lundberg International. She is an Executive Consultant, Trainer & Speaker for Fortune 500 and Professional Athletes & Coaches. She is #1 International Best Selling Author & Leading Authority of Leadership Transformation From Fear to Greatness. Drawing on her extensive global business management, diversity, and high-performance impact expertise through her work with people from over 80 countries, Izabela also writes and speaks on topics such us Strategic Leadership & Influence, Legacy Leadership, & #HighPerformance #Impact.